“ We turned our dance lessons into a dinner and dancing date!
It became a welcomed weekly escape from our hectic wedding planning." Cindy Rich, Newlywed and Assistant Editor of Washingtonian Magazine ”
The gift of dance is a timeless, priceless gift that enriches lives and relationships. It is a thoughtful and elegant
gift for engaged couples, their families and bridal party. It is also the perfect gift for occassions including Quincinera or Prom preparation, Anniversaries, Valentine's Day, Birthdays and even a Date Night!
Gift certificates are valid for up to one year from the date of purchase. Each lesson is :55 minutes. For your convenience, gift certificates are available for online purchase (using a credit card or Paypal account) 24 hours a day, seven days a week by clicking one of the boxes below. You will have the option to print the gift certificate yourself or have it automatically e-mailed to the recipient.
Select a Package
To purchase gift certificates using other forms of payment or delivery during business hours (M-F) please provide the following information:
1. your mailing preference (snail or email) and any deadlines.
2. The mailing address where the certificate should be e-mailed or snail mailed
3. The recipient(s) full name(s)
4. If the certificate is being snail mailed directly to the recipient please indicate what message you would like included on the certificate and inside the complimentary gift card we provide.
5. The full name of the purchaser
6. The number of lessons
To purchase using a credit card over the phone 1. Please call our office M-F 10am - 4pm at (703) 626-7016.
2. Have your credit card ready
To purchase by check
1. Please call our office M-F 10am - 4pm at (703) 626-7016 to provide the necessary information and notify us to expect your check in the mail OR.
2. Go to http://www.theweddingdancespecialists.com/contact-us.php and fill out the CONTACT form on our website. In the comments box please include the required information listed above.
3. Mail payment to: The Wedding Dance Specialists, 6101 Edsall Rd #1601, Alexandria, VA 22304
To order online with an e-check or paypal account:
1. Go to www.paypal.com
2. Enter the payment recipient as firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Enter the amount based on the available package rates on the packages page.
4. In the comments box please include the required information listed at the top of this page
5. Certificate will be e-mailed or snail mailed during normal business hours.
Certificates are sent once we receive payment. For snail mail, we try to mail it out within 48 hours of receiving the request but it is ideal to allow 7 days before you need it to arrive by mail. We can overnight your snail mail order for an additional fee. For rush orders we recommend purchasing online using the options at the top of the page.
October 18, 2006
Dear Wedding Dance Specialists,
I contacted you about a year ago and purchased a special package of 5 dance lessons for two very reluctant dancers with two very left feet who were getting married in October 2006. The package was given as a Christmas gift presented to both as a couple and received with mixed reactions.
As the time grew near and the lessons were scheduled, hearts were beating fast! After the very first lessson, both dance students were instantly challenged, but I could already see a change of acceptance to the prospect of a "first dance," which until then, had actually been discussed as "out of the question," "no way," "don't want to do it," etc... I am sure you have heard it all.
They weren't able to make all 5 lessons, but in just 4 lessons, they nailed the whole routine and performed at the wedding in front of all to see this past Saturday night. They looked adorable and danced a flawless routine. They were glowing with confidence, though smiling shyly, you would have been so proud of them.
Of all the expenses of a wedding-if I had to say the one that was so worth the money and was enjoyed by so many...it would be those dance lessons! This has been a gift of a lifetime that they can cherish for the rest of their lives together and the experience put them at ease during what would have been an uncomfortable moment. Now - it's a cherished memory and something they enjoy whenever the music is playing! And boy, the crowd thought their dance was awesome! Thenk you for helping to make this day so special for Erica and Sean Sullivan.