Dancing lessons is probably one of the most mutually enjoyable aspects of planning your entire wedding! The non-verbal communication involved in partner dancing is a powerful tool for enhancing these skills because it encourages patience, teamwork, trust, respect and cooperation – – all the same assets that contribute toward a happy marriage! But on a less technical note, here are the top 10 reasons for Brides and Grooms:
- Vacation from wedding planning stress.
- Express & experience your unity as a couple.
- Dynamic pictures and video to capture the memories!
- Impress your guests!
- Have fun with your soon – to- be Hubby!
- Bonus points in the “romance” department!
- Be the “Prince Charming” of her dreams!
- Avoid embarrassment – like stepping on her feet or gown.
- The man is always right (on the dance floor!)
- It’s not an “expense,” it is an investment in a useful and fun skill that you can get mileage out of for years to come!