Determine what your dancing goals are first. This will affect when you start and how many lessons you choose. Don’t worry too much about time constraints when considering quantity because we can offer double sessions. Once you have determined your goals, we can better advise you as to how many lessons we recommend for your individual needs. Consider the following:
- Do you want to learn enough just to “survive” the wedding dance?
- Do you want to have an interesting variety of moves for the wedding dance?
- Are you participating in additional Honors Dances?
- Do you plan on fast dancing during the general reception?
- Do you want to learn to dance in general at future social events?
- Do you want to enjoy a dinner/dancing date night with your fiancé(e) during the wedding planning process?
- Do you want to share dancing as a hobby even after the wedding?
Would you like to learn some new dance steps for your wedding? The Wedding Dance Specialists can help you learn the most popular wedding dance styles. We offer wedding dance lessons that are fast-paced and a lot of fun.